torsdag 9 april 2015

The english mount

The decorating game

I played the decorating game and i found some words i never heard before: 
1. Fishbowl - fiskskål
2. Stripped - randig
3. Bunk bed - våningssäng
4. Checked - rutig
5. Curtains - gardiner

The ghost on the hill

I read The ghost on the hill and my words is: breeze - bris/vind, blasting - sprängning/blästring, narrow - smal/trång, descended - härstammar, significantly - märkbart.

Two people go for a drive in an old car and the car’s engine stop and they meet some kind of shadows, maybe ghosts, but the two persons escape from them.

Little Britain

I watched a video from Little Britain, and it was vary fun. The video was about a group called "The fat fighters" and it's a group for people ho want to lose weight. But the group have a vary bad leader ho always say the members in the group are "FAT!". I founded only one word.

Cravings - att vara sugen

Blood on snow

I read the book blood on snow. The book is about a young boy, when he one day on visit an old castle with he's class and than he got voice inside he's head and the voice go's like "Ah ah!, help me help me!" and the boy go's like "Ah ah!, what's happening!"

The stairs to the moon
The year was 3002 and i lived in a small town called Lund. My name is Olmsgood Nihlgård and i lived in the edge of Lund, a little bit from my house was there a big project called the Escalator, i wasn't sure it was something special but i had heard on the intergalactic news it was some kind of escalator that
would go all the way up to the moon.
I lived in a funny looking house my grandpa, Olle Nihlgård, had build ones upon a time.
In the house beside lived Jonas Hanson, he was my best friend and we use to do everything together.
Jonas lived in a big laboratory which he's mother owned, inside the laboratory Jonas parents worked with experimenting new potatoes, It was Jonas grandpa Johan Hanson ho build it because he'e big interests for potatoes.

One night me and Jonas was out for a walk in the industry area wen we suddenly sow the enormous escalator, non of us could see the end of the mega huge machine. Supposed it was going all the way to the moon, as they said on the news.

Later the same night i sat in my room and watched the news when i heard a noise outside my window. I went out in the darkness and met Jonas he told me he had stolen a new, exploding potato from the lab.
–There's something strange with the Escalator, we have to go watch it!, he said with scare in he's voice.

To be continued...

Words: Escalator - rulltrappa, darkness - mörker, suppose - förmoda.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar