fredag 2 september 2016

Growth Mindset

Season 1

Episode 1

1. Mojo want to leave school because he think he isn’t smart enough.

2. That he was not born smart. But he would become smarter the more he practiced.

3. Yes i think Mojo can become smarter, because if he couldn’t get smarter, he still wouldn’t be able to talk or walk.

4. Maths. But I can see the difference from before. And I would never be in this level of maths if i never made any progress.

Episode 2

1. To me it means to never give up.

2. For example, if you make a misstake. Do not give up.

3. I would probably keep on trying, and one day a hundred years later I would succeed and than the world would be mine. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Episod 3

1. I would google it, because I am a lazy person. An if i didn’t find anything on the internet, I would probably ask someone.

2. I felt afraid to ask for help, because i needed help to hide a corpse and I didn’t know how to dig the hole.

3. For example: A few months ago I could not manage to draw a human body. But I kept trying and trying. And today, I have no problem to draw humans at all.

Episode 4

1. Neurons are the tiny little things that the brain is made from.

2. I am counting on a math-problem that I’ve never solved before.

3. I could probably try to animate someone walking in a sad mood, cause I’ve never made that before.

Season 2

Episode 1

1.The dip is like a big drop in inspiration and motivation. Like a really great and tall wall that only exist inside your own head.

2. Try to think about a scenario when you are working on a really fun project. But one day, all of your inspiration and motivation just disappears. And you don’t have any idea about what to do to continue the project. That is the dip.

3. Keep on trying to escape the dip until eventually one day you succeed.



Episode 4




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar